Lex Gabinia -LG-

Wazzup Smile
This is a LG member zone so log in or contact the leadership or Red_EyeZ in-game to make you an account.

-LG-
Life's Good Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lex Gabinia -LG-

Wazzup Smile
This is a LG member zone so log in or contact the leadership or Red_EyeZ in-game to make you an account.

-LG-
Life's Good Wink

Lex Gabinia -LG-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for LG alliance of ikariam.com Alpha server. Members only allowed :)

June Lootathon is now going on! Please post CR's in the CR-June Lootathon thread for credit.
LEA Sponsored Event: -LG- versus MCS, 6 on 6!!! Cheer on your favorite LG'ers in taking down Aspasia and BlackDayz!

3 posters

IP/Fleet Contact

Superfly
    Superfly

IP/Fleet Contact Empty IP/Fleet Contact

Post by Superfly Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm not 100% on IP address conflicts and getting banned in Ikariam. I log in at home 95% of the time but I also log in through my cellphone at times to check things which is on a Tmobile 3G network. Im not sure how cell phones use IP addresses or whether they use proxy's or whatever.

Do you think this is something I could be banned for?

IP/Fleet Contact Empty Re: IP/Fleet Contact

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm

I doubt it, because, I use my ipod touch, an iphone(mom), and my laptop, and not banned for it.
    Red_EyeZ
    Red_EyeZ
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Red_EyeZ Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 am

Ip Fleet contact only happens when i send a fleet (pillaging or resources)to someone else on my own network right?

PS- dont know why our comments are messed up >.> Sad
    NapalmTwilight
    NapalmTwilight
    Leader
    Leader

Post by NapalmTwilight Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 am

First off:

If you use a mobile device, I believe there is an issue with IP sharing, which lends that there is a *chance* you could look like you're on two accounts at the same time.

You should submit a ticket to the game mods for each server for which you use a mobile network (ie, phone) alerting them of this fact. This should cover your ass if you have any issues in the future.

Secondly, IP fleet occurs when two accounts are signed into the same server through the same IP without a previous ticket clarifying an account trade. I've seen this a lot where players play from the same home, and possibly the same computer on their own accounts. Make sure you keep your IP addresses distinct for each account, if this is the case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:42 am